The first 7 days:
- Apply your post laser cream once or twice a day, for around 7 days. This will help repair and protect your skin. The product contains Aloe Vera, Rosehip oil, Cucumber extract and SPF30.
- Avoid all sun exposure.
- Avoid any exercise for 24 hours.
- Avoid excessive heat treatments, including steam rooms, saunas, hot showers/baths for 24 hours.
- Avoid swimming and jacuzzi for up to 48 hours.
- You can resume application of your usual skincare and body products the next day.
After 7 days:
- One week after your treatment, you may start to notice the hairs falling down. It usually takes around 10 to 14 days to see the full effects of laser.
- We do recommend you avoid sun exposure throughout your course of treatment, but 7 days post session you can sunbath if you desire, however we strongly advise SPF 50 on all areas, especially where we have performed laser. After 14 days you can use UV tanning machines & sunbeds, as preferred. Selftan can also be applied to all areas desired.
- You can now have treatments that exfoliate your skin, including peels, skin needling and medical procedures.
- You can shave the hair as required in-between your laser sessions, however we do not advise any waxing, threading, plucking or hair removal creams once on a course of laser hair removal. Do not bleach the hair in the areas we perform treatment.
If you have any queries, just give us a call, one of the team will be happy to assist in answering your questions.